Shirdi to Nashik one day tour package by private cab
Shirdi, located in the state of Maharashtra, India, is a popular pilgrimage destination known for being the final resting place of the revered saint Sri Sai Baba. Nashik, on the other hand, is a city located in the northwestern region of Maharashtra, known for its historical and religious significance. A Shirdi to Nashik one day tour package by private cab can be an exciting and enriching experience for both tourists and devotees alike.
The journey from Shirdi to Nashik One day trip by private cab typically takes around 3 hours, and the route is well-connected with smooth roads. A good time to start the journey would be early in the morning, as it allows for a comfortable trip and sufficient time to explore the various tourist spots in Nashik.
Upon arrival in Nashik, the first stop can be the Panchavati area, which is a sacred spot in Hindu mythology. It is believed that Lord Rama, along with his wife Sita and brother Lakshmana, lived in this area during their exile. The area is home to several temples and shrines, such as the Kalaram Temple and the Sita Gumpha, which are worth visiting.
Next, a visit to the Sula Vineyards can be an interesting experience for those who enjoy wine-tasting and vineyard visits. The vineyard offers a range of wines, from whites to reds, and also has a restaurant where one can enjoy a delicious meal.
Another important religious spot in Nashik is the Trimbakeshwar Temple, which is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines in India. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is known for its unique architecture and spiritual significance.
Finally, before heading back to Shirdi, a visit to the Ramkund and the Kushawart Tirtha can be a fitting end to the day. The Ramkund is a sacred tank where devotees perform rituals and take a dip in the water. The Kushawart Tirtha is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, and is known for its intricate carvings and serene atmosphere.
Overall, a one-day travel itinerary from Shirdi to Nashik by private cab can be a great way to explore the rich culture and history of Maharashtra. With its religious significance and scenic beauty, Nashik is a destination not to be missed.
- Overview of Shirdi to Nashik one day trip by Private cab
- Highlight’s of Nashik One day Trip from Shirdi by car.
- How to Plan One day Trip to Nashik From Shirdi by Taxi
- Itinerary Of one day trip from Shirdi to Nashik by cab.
- Similar Other Trip
- Package for One day Trip to Nashik From Shirdi by private cab.
- What Is Inclusion and Exclusion In Shirdi to Trimbakeshwar one day trip by car?
- How to Book Shirdi to Nashik one day tour Package by cab?
- Visit Places During Nashik One day Trip from Shirdi by cab.
- Sula Vineyards,
- Things to Do Before Planning Shirdi To Nashik One Day Tour by car.
- Terms and conditions
Overview of Shirdi to Nashik one day trip by Private cab
A one-day trip from Shirdi to Nashik by private cab is a great way to explore the rich culture and history of Maharashtra. The journey from Shirdi to Nashik is roughly 3 hours long and the route is well-connected with smooth roads. It is recommended to start the journey early in the morning to make the most of the trip and have enough time to explore Nashik’s various tourist spots.
The itinerary for the trip can include visits to the Panchavati area, which is a sacred spot in Hindu mythology, where Lord Rama, Sita, and Lakshmana lived during their exile. The area is home to several temples and shrines such as Kalaram Temple and Sita Gumpha, which are worth visiting. The trip can also include a visit to the Sula Vineyards, known for its wine-tasting and vineyard visits.
Another must-see spot is the Trimbakeshwar Temple, one of the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines in India, dedicated to Lord Shiva and known for its unique architecture and spiritual significance. Finally, before heading back to Shirdi, visiting the Ramkund and the Kushawart Tirtha can be a fitting end to the day. The Ramkund is a sacred tank where devotees perform rituals and take a dip in the water. The Kushawart Tirtha is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and known for its intricate carvings and serene atmosphere.
Highlight’s of Nashik One day Trip from Shirdi by car.
- Itinerary of Full-Day Nashik One day Trip from Shirdi by Cab
- Provide Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 07.00 am to 9.00 pm (12 – 15 hr)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- Provide Air condition Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Shridi.
- Places Covered: Kalaram Temple, Sita gufa, Sula Vineyards, Trimbakeshwar Temple etc.
- Kalaram Temple: A historic temple dedicated to Lord Rama, located in Nashik city.
- Sita gufa: A cave located near the Kalaram Temple, believed to be the place where Sita, wife of Lord Rama, lived during her exile.
- Sula Vineyards: A popular winery located in Nashik, offering tours and tastings of their wines.
- Trimbakeshwar Temple: A sacred temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located in the Trimbak town of Nashik district. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples in India.
- Please note that this itinerary is based on the assumption that you will be traveling by car, and it is a one day trip from Shirdi, and also the above list of places are some popular places to visit in Nashik you can always choose based on your preference and time availability.
How to Plan One day Trip to Nashik From Shirdi by Taxi
7:00 am – Pick up from Shirdi and drive to Nashik 8:30 am – Visit the Trimbakeshwar Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India 10:00 am – Visit the Sula Vineyards for a tour and wine tasting 12:00 pm – Have lunch at a local restaurant in Nashik 1:30 pm – Visit the Ramkund, an important pilgrimage site for Hindus 2:30 pm – Visit the Pandavleni Caves, an ancient Buddhist site with rock-cut caves and carvings 4:00 pm – Visit the Muktidham Temple, a beautiful marble temple with 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita inscribed on the walls 5:00 pm – Drive back to Shirdi 7:00 pm – Arrive back in Shirdi.
Note: This is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per your preference. Also, timing may vary as per traffic conditions and time spent at each location
Itinerary Of one day trip from Shirdi to Nashik by cab.
The pick-up will be from Shirdi between 6.00 am and 7.00 am
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Trimbakeshwar Temple||120 Min.|
|Sula Vineyards,||45 Min.|
|Kalaram Temple,||45 Min|
|Sita gufa,||45 Min|
Your location in Pune will be drop off by 5.00 pm.
Most Important Please Read: If you want to add or remove some tourist destinations from the above mentioned list, then you have to contact our Shirdi to Nashik one day trip organizers.
Similar Other Trip
Package for One day Trip to Nashik From Shirdi by private cab.
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
6 Person Seating Capacity,
Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
12, 15, 17, 20, Seater
What Is Inclusion and Exclusion In Shirdi to Trimbakeshwar one day trip by car?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Fallow the Shirdi to Trimbakeshwar Same day trip Itinerary
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges are Given Duration only
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Extra hours charges (If you use cab extra hours)
How to Book Shirdi to Nashik one day tour Package by cab?
Call this Number
Local & Outstation Cab Services From Chandigarh Hotel & Flight Bookings Fix Departures Available
Chat on WhatsApp
Fill the form we Will Call you!
Visit Places During Nashik One day Trip from Shirdi by cab.
Trimbakeshwar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located in the town of Trimbak, in the Nashik District of Maharashtra, India. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, or self-manifested lingams, of Lord Shiva and is considered to be one of the most sacred shrines in Hinduism. The temple is situated at the source of the Godavari River and is also known as Tryambakeshwar or Tryambakeswar.
The temple complex includes several smaller shrines, a pond, and a Nandi (bull) statue. The temple is a popular pilgrimage site and is visited by thousands of devotees every year.
Sula Vineyards is a winery located in the Nashik district of Maharashtra, India. Founded in 2000, it is considered to be one of the pioneering wineries in the country and is now one of the most well-known and respected wine brands in India. Sula Vineyards produces a variety of wines made from grapes grown in their own vineyards, including red, white and sparkling wines.
The winery also has a tasting room and a restaurant, and offers tours and wine tastings for visitors. Sula Vineyards is open to visitors throughout the year, and is considered as a major tourist attraction of Nashik.
Kalaram Temple is a historical Hindu temple located in the city of Nashik, Maharashtra, India. The temple is dedicated to Lord Rama, an incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu. It is considered to be one of the most important temples in Nashik and is known for its architectural beauty. The temple is built in the Panchayatan style of architecture, which consists of five shrines, and is famous for its black stone idol of Lord Rama, which is said to be more than 200 years old.
The temple also has a large courtyard and a deepstambh (a tall column of lamps) that is lit during the festival of Ram Navami. It is a major pilgrimage spot for the Hindu devotees and is visited by thousands of people every year.
Sita Gufa is a cave located in the city of Nashik, Maharashtra, India. The cave is said to be the place where Sita, the wife of Lord Rama, was held captive by the demon king, Ravana, during her abduction as described in the Hindu epic Ramayana. The cave is considered to be a sacred site for Hindus, and is visited by many devotees as a pilgrimage site. The cave is said to have a small stream running through it, which is said to be a tributary of the Godavari River. The cave is also known for its natural beauty and is a popular spot for nature lovers and photographers.
Things to Do Before Planning Shirdi To Nashik One Day Tour by car.
- Book your private cab in advance to ensure availability.
- Confirm the pickup and drop-off location and the timings with the cab service provider.
- Confirm if any sightseeing package is included in your booking or if you will be charged extra for it.
- Research the places you want to visit in Nashik and make sure they are open on the day of your visit.
- Make a list of all the places you want to visit, and plan your time accordingly.
- If you’re planning on visiting any religious places, make sure to check the dress code and other rules.
- Consider carrying enough cash as some places may not have card facilities.
- Don’t forget to carry a map or GPS device, and make sure your phone is charged.
Please note this is a general list and may vary based on your preference and location
Q: What’s the best time to visit Nashik?
A: The best time to visit Nashik is from October to March when the weather is pleasant.
Q: How long does it take to get from Shirdi to Nashik by cab?
A: The duration of the trip from Shirdi to Nashik by cab varies depending on the traffic and the route taken, but it typically takes around 2-3 hours.
Q: What are some popular tourist destinations in Nashik?
A: Some popular tourist destinations in Nashik include the Trimbakeshwar Temple, Sula Vineyards, Ramkund, Pandavleni Caves, and Muktidham Temple.