Bhutan Drive In: Drive Out from Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rly STN
Phuentsholing 2N + Thimphu 2N + Paro 2N(06 Nights & 07 Days)
Day 1: Welcome to Bhutan from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport
Meet & greet on arrival by our representative at NJP railway station/Bagdogra airport and drive to Phuentsholing; on the way beautiful scenic of Tea garden Estates. On arrival check in to hotel.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Phuentsholing.
Day 2: Phuentsholing to Thimphu/6 Hrs
After breakfast Our representative will bring you to Phuentsholing on arrival complete the immigration formalities and drive to Thimpu – The capital of Bhutan via Gedu, which is located about 9000 ft above the sea and view of ChukhaDam and stopover for photo session at Wankha Waterfalls on arrival at Thimphu check in hotel and evening free for local market.
Overnight hotel stay in Thimphu hotel
Day 3: Thimphu local Sightseeing
The National Memorial Chorten:
Built-in the memory of the third Druk Gyalpo (Head of Kingdom) of Bhutan, the National Memorial Chorten is devoted to World Peace. The Chorten is popular amongst the localities for various major Buddhist religious festivals and it is one of the best places to see in Thimphu Bhutan.
Buddha Dordenma Statue:
Atop a hill in Thimphu, is a massive, golden Buddha sitting atop a gilded meditation hall. Hidden inside it has 125,000 smaller Buddhas. This means that in Thimphu, there are more Buddha statues than this city’s population (100000), it is also known as Budda point.
The Motithang Takin Preserve:
For animal lovers, Motithang Takin Preserve is one of the best places to visit in Thimphu. This attractive preserved area was built as a small zoo but later it was converted into an animal preserve center. Takin -The national animal of Bhutan, lives in the Motithang Takin Preserve in Thimphu.
The Clock Tower:
Clock Tower Square is an example of a great architectural marvel. It is a tower with four clock faces, which makes it different from any other building or structure in Bhutan. One of the most popular places among visitors, people usually visit here in the evening to enjoy the beautiful paintings and carvings. There are many restaurants and souvenir shops near this tower, making it one of the most visited sites in the town.
It is a monastery which is located next to bank of Wang Chhu River, It is also known as Thimphu Dzong. Annual 3 days Tsechu festival is also hosted every year at TashiChho Dzong. It was Built in 1216 A.D.
Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 4: Thimphu – Punakha sightseeing to Paro
It is located between Thimphu and Punkaha which is around 3100 m high, here you can see scenic view of the Eastern Himalayan . In Dochula Pass 108 stupas are build and in winters it is fully covered with snow which makes it very beautiful place.
It is the most beautiful Dzong located at in two rivers named Pho Chu (male) and Mo Chu (female) in Punakha, Mo Chu is widely preferred for the first-timers, kids and elderly people. Upon visiting the Punakha Dzong, visitors will not only be mesmerised by the Bhutanese architectural marvel but will get an opportunity to explore the sacred history of this ancient place.
Punakha Suspension Bridge:
One of the oldest suspension bridges in the world, Punakha Suspension Bridge in Bhutan was believed to be built by the Buddhist Monk, Thangtong Gyalpo.This ancient hanging bridge is draped with prayer flags all along and provides a perfect spot for bird watching and nature photography.This historical bridge is worldwide known for its picturesque appearance.
Overnight hotel in Paro.
Day 5: Paro Taktsang Monastery Hike
Bhutan’s most iconic landmark and religious site. Taktsang monastery is also known as “The Tiger’s Nest Monastery”. This temple clings impossibly to a sheer cliff face 900 meters above the ParoValley.TaktsangLhakhang is located approximately 10 km north of Paro town at an altitude of 3.120 m. To reach the temple visitors must trek for around 2-3 hours through beautiful, shady pine forests. No trip to Bhutan would be complete without a visit to this stunning heritage site.
Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Day 6: Paro Half-day Local Sightseeing - Phuentsholing drop
National Museum of Bhutan:
An ancient watchtower that now displays hundreds of ancient Bhutanese artifacts and artwork including traditional costumes, armor, weaponry, and handcrafted implements for daily life. The collections represent the rich cultural traditions of the country.
Ta Dzong, once upon a time was a watchtower, built to protect Rinpung Dzong in war times ,it was built in 1649 ,In the year 1968 it was inaugurated as Bhutan’s National Museum
Paro Airport View:
This is one of the most stunning airports in the World and also the country’s first and only international airport. With a breathtaking view, this airport became a must-visit place in Paro.
It is also known as Kyerchu Buddhist Temple,Kyichu Lhakhang is a pilgrimage place as it is part of 108 temples which was built by the king,it’s very old and very beautiful and most visited monastery in Paro
Overnight stay hotel in Phuentsholing.
Day 6: Cherish your memories
After early breakfast, drive to Paro Airport with a sweet Bhutan trip memory and.. cherish your memories forever.
HAPPY Tour Ends.....
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise, we will confirm a similar category hotel.
- Itinerary might be rearranged as per hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of reservation and if occupancy is high rates could be changed even on the same day.
- Rates will vary with the increase or decrease of persons.
- Package rates will not be valid for the period of Dussehra, Diwali, X-mass, New Year & Long Weekends.
- The Indian nationals are being facilitated for their entry into Bhutan after securing / seeking the approval / permission of Bhutan. An Indians who wish to visit Bhutan for tourism purpose have to pay the Sustainable Development Fees (SDF).
- The entry and timings for all Sightseeing are subject to Government guidelines and Covid Protocol set by the Local Authorities at the day of tour.
- Accommodation in Twin/Double Rooms for 06 nights on the sharing basis or as mentioned above.
- Meal Plan (Only Set Menu): MAP
- Exclusive Non AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (Please brief the guest vehicle will be provided on a point to point basis as per itinerary, not on disposal basis; Car timing 9am to 5pm during sightseeing)).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Govt SDF and other taxes applicable.
- Service of 1 English speaking guide (Within Bhutan).
- International Travel Insurance.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing, optional or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry Fees for Museums and Monuments is not included in the cost and is payable directly.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
- The vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not at disposal.
- Also while travelling please inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage, the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost of this will be collected directly from the guest.
- Kindly bring original photo identity card (any one of Voter Card, Passport for all the members and Birth Certificate in English for Child below 18 Yrs).
- Transfer from Bagdogra/NJP railway station will be provided from 06:00 hrs. To 17:00 hrs.
Contact Listings Owner Form
Bhutan Drive In: Drive Out from Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rly STN 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.