Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip by Private cab
If you want to experience the religious and cultural heritage of Maharashtra in one day, then you should experience Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day trip by private cab. This all-inclusive tour takes you to the state’s most important pilgrimage sites all in the comfortable comforts and amenities of a private cab. One day trip from Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur is popular and there are many options for planning it.
One option is to book a private cab to make your journey more comfortable. and allows control. You can book in advance for that. You can choose pick up and drop locations as well as timings that suit you. Cab’s experienced driver will be able to provide you with information on the places to visit along the way as well as some tips and recommendations. Visit during Pune to Shirdi & Shani Shinganapur One day Trip by cab
During the journey you will visit the famous Saibaba Temple in Shirdi which is known for its chukla and peaceful atmosphere. You can visit other religious places and participate in morning or evening aarti after which you can visit Shani shinganapur which is famous for Shani temple. And there is an established tradition of village houses and shops not having doors as people believe that Lord Shani will protect them from thieves.
A private cab will provide you with comfortable and convenient transportation and our experienced drivers will also give you tips and recommendations on places to visit and things to do along the way. You can plan meals, snacks and rest as per your convenience.
- Overview of Pune To Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day tour by Private cab
- Highlight’s of Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip from Pune by car.
- Itinerary Of one day trip from Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur by cab.
- Package for One day Trip to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur From Pune by private cab.
- What Is Inclusion and Exclusion In Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day trip by car?
- How to Book Pune To Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day tour Package by cab?
- Things to see and do in Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip from Pune by cab.
Overview of Pune To Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day tour by Private cab
Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one Day Trip is a great way to experience the significance and significance of these two religious sites. Around 200 km from Pune, the journey to Shirdi begins with a comfortable ride in a private cab as you are able to enjoy the scenic views of the countryside. And you can stop wherever you like. On reaching Shirdi you can visit the famous Saibaba Temple which is known for its context and serene atmosphere where you can participate in the daily aarti. You can take the blessings of the saints and then you can also visit the famous Dwarkamai, Chavadi and Khandoba Temple among other religious places in Shirdi.
After darshan at Shirdi we drive to Shani Shinganapur, a small village about 70 kms famous for the Shani Temple. which is dedicated to planet Saturn. And here you will witness the unique tradition of houses and shops in villages without doors as people believe that Lord Shani protects them from thieves. Where there is no theft because of this fear. After visiting the religious sites of Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur, return to Pune in the evening by Tal Private Captor A comfortable service and convenient way to visit the two places. and gives you the flexibility to plan your trip according to your preferences.
Highlight’s of Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip from Pune by car.
- ,Itinerary of Full-Day Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip from Pune by Cab
- Provide Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 07.00 am to 9.00 pm (12 – 15 hr)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- Provide Air condition Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Pune .
- Places Covered: Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur etc.
- Some of the highlights of a Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day trip from Pune by car include:
- The Sai Baba temple in Shirdi: This is the most famous attraction in Shirdi and is known for its beautiful architecture and peaceful atmosphere. Visitors can take part in the daily Aarti and seek blessings of the saint.
- Dwarkamai: This is the mosque where Sai Baba lived and spent most of his life. It is considered to be one of the most sacred places in Shirdi.
- Chavadi: This is where Sai Baba spent alternate nights and is considered to be an important place of worship.
- Khandoba temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Khandoba, a form of Lord Shiva, and is considered to be an important site for devotees.
- Shani Shingnapur: This small village is famous for its Shani temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shani, the planet Saturn. Here you can witness the unique tradition of houses and shops in the village having no doors as people believe that Lord Shanidev protects them from thefts.
- Scenic drive: Pune to Shirdi is a scenic drive, and you will be able to see beautiful views of the countryside and other points of interest along the way.
- Flexibility: The private cab provides you with a comfortable and convenient way to visit these two destinations, and gives you the flexibility to plan your itinerary as per your preference.
Itinerary Of one day trip from Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur by cab.
The pick-up will be from Pune between 6.00 am and 7.00 am
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Sai Baba temple||45 Min.|
|Khandoba temple||45 Min.|
|Shani Shinganapur||45 Min.|
Your location in Pune will be drop off by 9.00 pm.
Most Important Please Read: If you want to add or remove some tourist destinations from the above mentioned list, then you have to contact our Pune To Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day trip organizers.
Here is a sample itinerary for a one day trip from Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur by cab:
6:00 AM – Pickup from Pune and start the journey to Shirdi
10:00 AM – Stop for breakfast at a local restaurant (optional)
11:00 AM – Reach Shirdi and visit the Sai Baba temple
12:00 PM – Visit other important sites in Shirdi like Dwarkamai, Chavadi, and Khandoba temple
1:00 PM – Stop for lunch at a local restaurant (optional)
2:00 PM – Leave for Shani Shingnapur
3:00 PM – Reach Shani Shingnapur and visit the Shani temple
4:00 PM – Explore the village and see the unique tradition of houses and shops with no doors
4:30 PM – Leave for Pune
8:00 PM – Reach Pune and drop off at the designated location
Note: This is a sample itinerary and can be modified as per your preference and the time available. The visit to the temple and other places depend on the temple timings and their accessibility.
Package for One day Trip to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur From Pune by private cab.
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
6 Person Seating Capacity,
Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
Rs. Call Now
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
12, 15, 17, 20, Seater
What Is Inclusion and Exclusion In Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day trip by car?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Fallow the Pune to Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur Same day trip Itinerary
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges are Given Duration only
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Extra hours charges (If you use cab extra hours)
How to Book Pune To Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur one day tour Package by cab?
Call this Number and Book
Best Cab Service in Mumbai
Cab Service Provider in Pune
Chat on WhatsApp check availability and Book your tour
Fill the form we Will Call you!
Things to see and do in Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur One day Trip from Pune by cab.
Sai Baba temple
Shirdi is a pilgrimage site in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra which is a major place for devotees of Sai Baba Saibaba was a spiritual master who lived in the late 19th and early 20th century. Many people call him a saint, this temple is built on the Samadhi of Sai Baba. It is one of the holiest shrines in Shirdi. The temple is regarded as an example of beautiful Vastu art.
The main hall of the temple houses an idol of Sai Baba in beautiful Italian marble. Devotees rejoice at the sight of this idol. The temple also has many other shrines and statues including a statue of Sai Baba in a graceful posture. This idol is very beautiful and charming and attracts the attention of devotees. And a fantastic feeling is obtained.
The temple is full of flowers throughout the year and receives a large number of devotees every day. Such as bhajan kirtan and discourses on Saibaba’s teachings, the temple has undergone major renovations and expansions in recent years to accommodate the growing number of devotees. This temple is an important place for those who are interested in spirituality and religion. This temple is a very holy place, which has become world famous due to Saibaba’s teachings of Shraddha Shaburi.
Dwarkamai is a mosque located near Saibaba’s Samadhi Temple in Shirdi which is considered as one of the holiest places in Shirdi. The mosque was built in the late 19th century as it is the place where spiritual master Saint Saibaba lived and spent most of his life. It is known for its unique architectural style which is a blend of Indian and Islamic styles. Inside the mosque there is a large hall on a raised dais where an image of Saibaba is kept. Devotees pray here.
Dwarkamai is also considered a place of miracles and many devotees believe that Saibaba performed many miracles here Inside the mosque is a vihara where Saibaba used to give Udi to his devotees. Similar to the Saibaba Samadhi Temple, the Dwarkabai Masjid is open throughout the year and receives a large number of devotees every day and various cultural and spiritual programs organized by the temple trust are conducted here.
Chavadi is one of the holiest places in Shirdi as it was used during Saibaba’s lifetime. Chavadi i.e. Saibaba used to spend the night and sometimes sit here to solve the problems of the devotees. Saibaba solves their problems, This chavadi located in the temple premises is a revered and holy place for devotees. Every single devotee who visits the Saibaba temple comes to the Chavadi for darshan and offers his troubles at Saibaba’s feet.
Shani Shinganapur is a village in Ahmednagar district, about 70 kilometers from Shirdi. This village has a temple of Lord Shani, Lord Shanila, who is considered to be the incarnation of the planet Saturn in Hindu astrology. Shani Shinganapur is known for its Shani temple and as a village where no house has a door.
It is considered to be one of the holiest temples of Lord Shani in India. The image of Lord Shani does not have a canopy but is open to the sky, meaning this temple is unique. It is believed that Lord Shani is so powerful in the village that no one steals or commits any crime, so the houses in the village do not have doors and the villagers leave their valuables outside without fear of theft.
The temple is visited by thousands of devout devotees every day. At one point the temple also houses a Jyotirlinga which is considered very powerful and is said to be self-manifested. The temple is open throughout the year and is an important pilgrimage site for devotees of Lord Shani, who have the power to inauspiciously influence the planet Shani in one’s horoscope. Special programs are organized on Amavasya as well as on Saturdays and efforts are also made to please Lord Shani. It is an important place for those who believe in astrology and Saturn related essence. Lord Shani has a unique importance in Hinduism.
When it comes to local food in Shirdi, you can try some traditional Maharashtrian dishes such as:
- Misal Pav: A popular Maharashtrian dish consisting of spicy curry made with sprouted moth beans, served with pav (bread).
- Vada Pav: Another popular street food, it is a sandwich made with a deep-fried potato patty and pav.
- Kande Pohe: A dish made of flattened rice and onions, it is a simple yet flavorful dish.
When it comes to shopping in Shirdi, you can find a variety of items such as:
- Sai Baba’s statues, photographs, and other memorabilia.
- A variety of incense sticks, agarbattis, and other puja items.
- Handicrafts such as wooden and metal articles.
- Local textiles such as Paithani silk sarees and Himroo shawls.
In Shani Shinganpur, you can find items such as:
- Idols of Lord Shani and other Hindu deities
- Shani Yantra and Shani Mala
- Handmade pottery and other handicraft items.
- Local herbs and oils believed to have healing properties.
It is always good to be open-minded when trying new food, and shop locally to support the local communities.