Andaman (Port Blair 2N + Havelock 2N + Neil 1N)
Port Blair 2N + Havelock 2N + Neil 1N(05 Nights & 06 Days)
Day 01: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and a little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Corbyn's Cove Beach
The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by the Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
- Light & Sound Show
The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
- Cellular Jail
The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum consisting of honeycomb-like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. The Jail Museum is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After a little relax, proceed to the world’s most renowned beaches, Radhanagar Beach. Overnight stay at SwarajDweep (Havelock Island).
- Radhanagar Beach
Radhanagar Beach is one of the most famous attractions in Havelock Island and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands itself. Commonly known as Beach No. 7, Radhanagar has been given the title of the best beach in Asia and the 7th best beach in the world by Time Magazine in 2004.
Needless to say, it is one of the most spectacular beaches you will visit on your trip to Andaman. Hugged with Coconut trees from all sides and covered with tropical jungle from both the sides, the Radhanagar Beach opens up a world of complete serenity and relaxation for its visitors.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 03: (Swaraj Dweep) Havelock – Kalapathar Beach
After breakfast, proceed for KalaPathar Beach. Overnight stay at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island).
- KalaPathar Beach
KalaPathar Beach is a stunning long stretch of white sand enticing travellers with its unique lining of big black rocks beside the serene blue sea. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Havelock island. Located on the tip of Havelock Island, the name of this beach, KalaPathar is derived from the adjoining street called Black Road. It is a small and peaceful beach in Havelock where you can spend leisurely hours at your own pace. Witness the mesmerizing views of sunset and sunrise here at KalaPathar as the place is known for its panoramic sights. KalaPathar beach is nor crowded, making it a perfect excapade for couples vacationing in Andaman.
Day 04: Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island)
After breakfast, board Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link for Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island Island). On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort/hotel. After that, start a trip for sightseeing Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
- Bharatpur Beach
Bharatpur Beach is an exquisite white sand beach located approximately a kilometer away from the jetty. It is one of the best beaches to be visited with family as it is a lagoon and has gentle waves coming towards the shore. There are also numerous water sports like Glass bottom boat rides, snorkeling, and scuba diving that you can enjoy while you’re at Bharatpur Beach. Once you’re done with all the activities, you can simply grab a good book and retire to a hammock. You’ll hear the sound of the waves and feel the
- Laxmanpur Beach
Laxmanpur Beach, located about 2 kms north of Neil jetty is a picturesque waterfront, covering a long stretch of area of Laxmanpur village of Neil Island. Its sky-blue clear water and white sand attract tourists who are looking for some tranquility and its shallow waters invite adventure junkies. Snorkeling, sunbathing, and swimming are some of the most common things that tourists enjoy here. The serene beach offers a stunning panorama, especially the sun sets in the horizon.
- Natural Bridge
One of the main tourist attractions of Neil island, the natural bridge is naturally formed and is made of rocks and earth. Nature has adorned the bridge with beautiful flowers and creepers. It has two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. The rock formation was called by the Bengalis who settled in the island in the early days and they refer to it as the Rabindra Setu and later called it the Howrah Bridge. It attracts a lot of photography enthusiasts with the breathtaking view it offers.
Day 05: Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) - Port Blair.
After breakfast, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 06: Port Blair – Airport Dropping.
Dropping to the airport with memories and a terrific holiday at the Andaman Islands.
Note: If your departure flight is delayed, the additional tour will be arranged on a direct payment basis.
HAPPY Tour Ends.....
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise, we will confirm a similar category hotel.
- Rates will vary with the increase or decrease of persons.
- Package rates will not be valid for the period of Dussehra, Diwali, X-mass, New Year & Long Weekends.
- Accommodation in Twin/Double Room for 05 Nights on the sharing basis or as mentioned above.
- Meal Plan (Room with Breakfast & Dinner)
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary. (Please brief the guest vehicle will be provided on a point to point basis as per itinerary, not on disposal basis).
- Nautika/Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link / Aashi1 (base category) for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat/ferry tickets wherever applicable.
- Air Fare / Ship fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Water Sports Activities, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing, optional or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES (IF PRE-BOOKED):
- Scuba Diving : Rs.3500/- per head with photo, video and dive certificate.
- Sea Walk : Rs.3500/- per head with photo
- Snorkeling : Rs.800/- per head
- Andaman Dolphin : Rs.1850/- per head
- Semi Submarine Coral Safari : Rs.1800/- per head
- Glass Bottom Ride: Rs.600/- per head
- Jet Ski : Rs.600/- per head
- Banana Ride / Sofa Ride / Speed Boat : Rs.600/- per head
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
- Swift Dzire / Ertiga / Xylo / Scorpio / Tavera A/C Vehicle will be provided as per group size & availability.
- The vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not at disposal.
- Also while traveling please inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage, the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost of this will be collected directly from the guest.
- Kindly bring original photo identity card (any one of Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Passport for all the members.
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travellers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of the Airport.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 0900 hrs. Late check out as per availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
- We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.
Contact Listings Owner Form
Andaman (Port Blair 2N + Havelock 2N + Neil 1N) 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.